Library Ninja has decided to convey his thoughts on Wiki's in the form of a poem, sung to the tune of Run-DMC's It's Tricky. Enjoy!
It's Wiki
This assignments very tough, I think I've had enough
To work (a group), that's not (on time)
A Wiki is so vital, don't cha know...
A Wiki to save some time, to ease my mind (I hope that rhymed!)
A Wiki...a Wiki (Wiki) Wiki (Wiki)
A Wiki to share my find, the details of which I've posted online
A Wiki...Wi-wi-wi-wiki (Wiki) Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiki
Our group would meet quite early, their faces kinda surly
Until we found a Web 2 thing, and thought we'd give it a whirl(y)
It was really easy, setting up was oh so breezy
And when it comes to group work now, it no longer makes me queasy
A Wiki to save some time, to ease my mind (I hope that rhymed!)
A Wiki...a Wiki (Wiki) Wiki (Wiki)
A Wiki to share my find, and with my group it's been refined
A Wiki...Wi-wi-wi-wiki (Wiki) Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiki
...basically what Library Ninja is trying to say through song is that he likes Wiki's because of their functionality in allowing several people to contribute to a working idea or central theme.
Far out this is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Wiki poem/song! Library Ninja, you're the coolest! :)
ReplyDeleteLibrary Ninja, you need to record this and post it on You Tube. If you are looking for back up dancers I'm available. I've got sweet moves.
ReplyDeleteGreat way to get you idea across. They say that music is a great communication tool. Also I like your chorus, it's catchy.
ReplyDeleteJac does have some sweet moves. Ask her about the fantastic fan dance she could bring to the table.
ReplyDeleteWell done Library Ninja! I think you are extremely creative writing a poem and very brave singing it to Run DMC. I agree it needs to be recorded and posted on You Tube.
ReplyDelete